So, after Zade's 4 month appointment, we got the OK to give him rice cereal twice a day. He didn't love it at first, and he is still not rice cereal's biggest fan, but he is getting much better at eating it! And you know what? I really think it is the secret to sleeping through the night. He now sleeps from about 8pm to 4am on the first go! After 4, he eats and goes right back down to sleep until 8 when Mommy has to go to work. He is such a good boy!

He is getting SO big! He now has to wear 6 month jammies because the 3 month size is just not tall enough for him! Here's a pic of him sporting the 6 monthers-

We have dinner every Sunday at my parent's house with the whole fam, including 2 of Zade's cousins who are both within a month of his age Owen - my brother's son, and Rowan - my cousin's baby. They were having a blast grabbing face and batting eachother while rolling on the floor!

Zade drew a picture for me and Alan today for the first time, courtesy of his Auntie Secelia (yes, my friends get to be his Aunts too!):

I love it! He is growing up so fast! But I am having a blast. We have fallen quite nicely into a good routine, and although I have never been a routine type of person, the stability is nice. We love our little Buggy Boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment