Monday, September 5, 2011

Can we just start over?

Hello friends, it is I, Kelsey, the world's worst blogger! Seriously, though. Let's just let bygones be bygones and start over. I epic-ly failed at p90X, only making it to about day 35 or so, but that is no big shocker. Zade is a big, big boy now, a toddler in fact. Most of the reason I would like to start blogging again is due to the fact that my family will shortly be moving to Alaska. ALASKA! I'd like to have a way to let friends and family know how we all are, and what goes on in our day-to-day.

Alan has been in Alaska for just over 5 weeks and Zade and I are seriously missing him. No date is set yet as to when Zade and I will depart, but I will keep everyone posted. Alan is enjoying the work he is doing up there, and is happy to be reunited with his other other-half, his twin brother, Tobin. I am currently a stay-at-home momma and I could not be more pleased about it. Zade is 15 months now, and we'll have his check-up this Wednesday to see where he weighs in. He is talking a lot, and his language skills impress me. He jabbers a lot to fill in his sentences, but there are quite a few real words in his every day vocab already. He started walking a few days after his first birthday (June 4th), and hasn't looked back. He runs, he climbs, he spins, he dances, he falls. All that good stuff to make Mommy as tired as humanly possible by the end of the day. He is the sweetest little boy ever, he keeps me laughing, and I just freakin love him.

Hopefully this attempt at the blog won't fail, and I can keep you all updated with my family's Alaskan adventures. Team Worner 2.0 taking place in Alaska, coming soon to a blog near you.

2 comments:

  1. wow! I didn't know you were moving to Alaska. what part exactly? keep up with the blogging, it does help... if your parents know how to use a computer :)I'll put you on my blog list
    Allissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liss, we're moving to Sterling which is on the Kenai Peninsula. I hope my parents can figure out how to look at my blog, LOL!

    ReplyDelete