Monday, November 1, 2010

P90x Slacker!

Sorry for lapse in posts there folks! We have had a crazy couple of weeks around these parts, and I have been a little slacky on my work outs. I guess that's how life goes sometimes... Zade got RSV, luckily it never got severe enough to warrant hospitalization, thank goodness. He also had along with it a nice little ear infection, and then I got a nasty cold to boot. So, for the past couple weeks while Zade has had a hard time sleeping and I was tired and sick, my work out regimen suffered. But enough of my excuses ;) I am better and Zade is definitely on the mend! So we are back on track now, I haven't quite made it to my day 30 yet, but I will post when I get there. I also need to do a family post about Zade's updates (LIKE HIS NEW TOOTH!) and will hopefully get to that soon! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment