Hello friends and family! I hope this finds everyone well and excited for the feast that should be enjoyed later this evening. I have a few minutes today so I figured I would amend some of my past lies, or just fill my general audience in on some updates. However you want to see it. In the last blog where I mentioned our move I had said we would be going this month, however, unfortunately, it won't be this month. The new hope is for January, but I'll keep everyone posted. Also, still looking for any interested renters for the upper floor of our home, you can check out this blog post for more info.
Anyway, with the extenuating circumstances that changed out departure date, I wasn't expecting to see Alan for a while. We never got a new court date in the mail for the case he was coming down for, so we had decided to just save some money. A couple weeks ago, though, I got an awesome surprise on my doorstep- SURPRISE VISIT! Woo! Alan was here for a couple weeks and we had a blast. Zade loved having his daddy home, and the two of them were attached at the hip. It was so fun to have him around and we had a lot of fun hanging out, playing games, and taking Zade to the aquarium. A lot of pictures from his trip are on Al's phone because his camera is a lot better than mine. I don't have access to them at the moment, but here are a few fun ones from his visit that I took:

Some bubble bath fun with Dad.


This belly makes me laugh!

One of Alan's ingenious ideas while he was here, haven't had a rootbeer float in a while!

This is the picture we took right after we found Dad on our porch :)
Alan flew back last evening and arrived early, early this morning. It was awesome having him home, and we miss him already! I hope that everyone has a great Turkey Day, and keep in mind all the things we have to be thankful for. I for one am thankful for the life I have, the people who are in it (in any way, shape, or form), my family members who get me through, especially my husband who works so hard so that I can be at home with my son. So thankful for that son of mine who is truly my whole world, that I can help him grow and teach him new things; that I can see his smile daily, and hold him in my arms. I am thankful for my close friends, for my home, and for this life that is mine to live. I love you all, have a happy, thankful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment